Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome to our new card designers!

I know you are excited to meet our other three card designers.  They are already hard at work making some lovely cards to showcase for you on our May 5th reveal, so make sure and check back on May 5th to see our first ever card sketch and card reveal!  Without further ado, please join me in welcoming:
My name is Rachelle. I am a mother to 2 grown sons; 20 and 35 and grandmother to 2 beautiful grandchildren.  I was a 6th grade teacher for 7 years.  I am so honored and excited to become apart of this team.   A big thanks for selecting me.  I am wheelchair bound all day and keeping busy was my goal.  I started scrapbooking in 2008 when I viewed a friends work. My passion quickly turned into addiction for this type of artistry and I never looked back.  I am very passionate of this hobby. It's not just about creating albums but it is a work of art. I love taking pictures to use to document life. Thus, here I am today enjoying my passion as therapy and inspiration to others. Now that I am wheelchair bound, each day is filled with being inspired, creating, providing inspiration through my work and treasuring the memories. I am so addicted to the art of paper craftingMy obsession has expanded since 2009 for creating cards, altered art, and canvas artwork. I love using elegant and fun elements.Yes, I do send out a few cards. My style has been described as detailed, beautiful, and multifaceted. My greatest strength is attention to detail. I pay close attention to my design and elements I select for each project. I'm big into journaling. I like to take the viewer on a visual journey of my designs.

Inna:

Hi! My name is Inna, I'm 25 y.o. I'm married for 3 years and live with my darling husband, cat and syberian husky in Odessa, Ukraine =) I'm cardmaker since 2011. In our country scrapbooking is new wave last for 5 or 10 years and I didn't know about it when i was a little girl, but now this isn't only my hobby, scrap it's part of my life, cause I scrapping everytime when I have a free time (at night too)....=)
I love paper and stamps and their smells...my husband says that I'm a "stampopaper addict" =))) Today, I can't say what style I prefer, but everytime I try to do and use something new (technique, items etc)...I'm so happy that I'll create with all these amazing girls in SNS DT and I hope you'll like my cards and my blog http://kotyawka.blogspot.com/.

Brandi:
Hello!!! My name is Brandi Matos, and yes, as you have guessed I am just another obsessed crafter with a bad habit for paper crafts!!!! I am lucky enough to stay home with my two beautiful girls and am blessed to be married to the world’s most AMAZING husband (no really... he is!!!).  I live here in the sunshine state where I’ve lived nearly my entire life.  I’ve been scrapbooking for a little over a year but have found that this is my true passion!!! Please feel free to visit more of my work on my blog: Lucky Flutterby Creations 

Stay tuned for lots of inspiration from our six new designers!  I know you will be inspired! 

9 comments: