Sunday, July 6, 2014

July Card Guest Designer

Join me in welcoming our Guest Designer Angela
My name is Angela and I am a paper crafting girl! I love to make cards, create layouts and even some home décor items. I have been scrapbooking for about 16 years and love it! It is a creative outlet for me when I just want to relax and take my mind off of other things. If I had to pick what style of a crafter I was, I would say clean and simple. I like a “neat” look to my creations. (I guess that is the OCD in me!) I live in Colorado with my sweet husband who supports me 100% and my 4 wonderful kids. When I am not crafting I enjoy spending time with my family, being silly with my friends, shopping with my mom, and serving in my church. Something you may not know about me is that I just went on my first hot air balloon ride recently and loved it! What a feeling it was to be up off the ground and to see the beautiful earth in a whole new way! I would definitely recommend it!  

 Isn't Angela's card beautiful! I love the turquoise card and the bright colors she added to it.
Thanks Angela!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Congrats Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card. Love those colors. Congrats on being card guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the bright colors. Congratulations on being a guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love the bright happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great card Angela! I love the happy bright colors and the sentiment is perfect! So fun to be a guest designer! Congrats! ! Love your style of creating too!

    ReplyDelete